If you have a dream about becoming a proud owner of a sports car, but at the same time want your retirement account to stay untouched and your children to go to college you are in the right place. Today we will show you the list of the most affordable sports cars that have decent performance and flashy looks, but do not make people go bankrupt.
Do not forget to like and subscribe for more great content!
For those of you who are serious about buying one of these automobiles, you can just follow the links below to the official websites of the manufacturers to find the closest dealership in your town or country.
1) Subaru brz: subaru.com/vehicles/brz/index.html
2) Ford Mustang: ford.com/cars/mustang/2018/#performance
3) Mazda MX-5 Miata: mazdausa.com/vehicles/mx-5-miata
4) Fiat 124 Spider: fiatusa.com/spider.html
5) Volkswagen Golf GTI: vw.com/models/golf-gti/
6) Ford Focus ST: ford.com/performance/focus-st/
7) Chevrolet Camaro LS: chevrolet.com/byo-vc/client/en/US/chevrolet/camaro/2018/camaro/config
8) Dodge Challenger SXT: dodge.com/challenger.html
9) Subaru WRX Base: subaru.com/2018-wrx.html
10) Toyota 86 Base: toyota.com/86/
11) Honda Civic Si: shop.honda.com/civics.aspx