The Honda Accord has been a crowd favorite for decades now. And the all-new 2018 Honda Accord promises to have the same stellar reputation as its predecessors. Aside from being named North American Car of the Year, here are five cool things about Honda’s completely redesigned midsize sedan:
• First class comfort — thanks to heated and ventilated front seats, a 12-way adjustable driver seat and a super-quiet, noise canceling interior.
• Innovative Extras — like a wireless charging pad for your mobile phone, rain-sensing wipers and a reverse mirror auto-adjust feature to help you see better when you’re backing up.
• Sophisticated styling — with a modern and stylish design featuring sleek LED headlights up front and sporty chrome tipped dual exhaust outlets in the back.
• Serious safety — delivered by technology such as a well-conceived head-up display to help keep your eyes on the road, Forward Crash & Road Departure Mitigation to help avoid accidents and adaptive cruise control at low speeds.
• Impressive power – from a direct-injected turbocharged engine paired with a 10-speed automatic transmission and selectable drive modes to either maximize efficiency or dial-up the fun-to-drive factor.
Thanks to these five attributes and many more, the 2018 Honda Accord is poised to be a big winner in the midsize sedan category.
Find a Honda Accord for sale
Read more about the Honda Accord:
Read more about Honda:
Read Honda News and Reviews:
Compare cars, read reviews and find deals at
Connect with Autotrader:
Our mission at Autotrader is to be your ultimate online solution for buying and selling new, certified and used cars. Not sure which type of car you want? That’s okay. lets you research and compare cars by searching for body type, mileage, price and numerous other criteria.